Dog & Cat Boarding in Madison, AL
No one likes to leave their pets in the care of others, but at Madison Veterinary Hospital your canine and feline companions experience the highest quality of care with the comfort and attention of home.
Our staff is carefully trained to monitor your pet's attitude, comfort, appetite, and elimination habits, and alert hospital staff of abnormalities.
We maintain a full kennel staff to provide for your pet during our business hours, as well as the support of the hospital staff should the need arise.
- To ensure the safety of your pet we require canine boarders to be current on Rabies, Distemper/Parvo and Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccinations.
- Our small boarding and large kennels are climate controlled.
- Small dogs enjoy group playtime and socialization at least four times daily in our fenced yards.
- Large dogs are walked separately with a staff member for one-on-one attention and playtime in our secure, fenced yards.
- Our canine boarders are offered a gastrointestinal diet provided by Science Diet Sensitive Stomach. You may provide a special diet, at no additional charge, to be fed according to your specifications.
- To ensure the safety of your pet we require feline boarders to be current on Rabies, Feline Leukemia and FVRCP (Feline Upper Respiratory Virus Complex) vaccinations.
- Our feline boarders are housed in a separate area of the hospital for noise control and comfort, with several windows and natural light.
- Feline guests are fed Purina Indoor Formula. You may provide a special diet at no additional charge, to be fed to your specifications.
- Our staff is trained to administer any medications your pet may require during their stay for an additional fee. We do require medications to be in the original bottle with clear instructions.
- Special needs guests such as diabetics, pets with chronic illness or those who have physical limitations should be discussed in advance to prepare their accommodations. Medical records and/or an examination may be required at an additional cost.
- Veterinarians are on staff during normal business hours should any complications arise and we are able to update pet's conditions to alleviate any worries.
Boarding and Daycare Check-In and Pick-Up Times
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.